Hello! We are //BUZZCUT// and this is the application form for the 2017 Festival.
Here it is in video form and below you will find all the details in written form!
The festival will take place from 5th – 9th April 2017. For all the info about the call out please see our Festival Call Out!
Please copy and paste the questions below into a word document (.doc), and send the completed form along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘BUZZCUT 2017 – (Your Name)’.
Alternatively you can apply by video applications – where you must answer all of the questions in no longer than 3 minutes.
The Deadline for applications is midnight at the end of Sunday 4th December.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or ring / text 07834 751536.
Please stick to the word/time limit, if you go over it will be very difficult for us to consider your application.
//BUZZCUT// Festival 2017 Application Form
Where will you be traveling from to come to the festival?
How do you identify your Gender?
How do you identity your race?
Do you identify as Disabled?
What is your age?
- Title of performance:
- Describe your performance. Include what form you expect it to take and what inspired you to make it. (300 words max)
- Tell us a bit about your practice (250 words max)
- In what way will this opportunity benefit the development of your current practice? (200 words max)
- Estimated Duration:
- Number of performers/artists in the work (not including technicians, producers and production managers):
- What kind of space(s) do you imagine the performance happening in?
- Are there any technical requirements that you know of at this point? For example, will you need lighting or sound equipment? A projector?
- Do you have any access requirements we should be aware of?
- Please provide one or two links to relevant documentation you would like us to look at. Don’t worry if you don’t have this, it won’t count against your application 🙂
- Home Live Art are providing a Bursary for four unsuccessful applicants to attend the festival who identify as BAME, disabled or from low-income backgrounds. Does this apply to you and would you like to be considered? Further information and context of this professional development opportunity is on the At Home With Buzzcut page on our website (of follow this link)